(803) 531-3888 | Five Star Attorney In Orangeburg SC

Oct 23, 2018 562times

Man caught Urinating in Yellowstone's OLD Faithful?

Rate this item
(1 Vote)

YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK – “This is the park service. Get on the boardwalk!,” said an official with Yellowstone National Park after witnessing a man walking on the cone of Old Faithful last Friday.


A witness captured the incident on video. In the video, the man appears to be urinating into the geyser. He then lays down next to the geyser.

The man was arrested following the incident and charged with multiple violations, including being off-trail in a thermal area.

The man has since been released on bond, but remains under investigation.


“We take these cases very seriously,” said Yellowstone Superintendent Dan Wenk, “The law requires people to stay on boardwalks or marked trails in thermal areas. Anyone who ignores this law risks their life and possibly the lives of emergency personnel.”

The park is unable to release a name or additional details at this time.

Geysers and hot springs are incredibly dangerous. Many people have been injured or killed by underestimating that danger.


Video and article credit to: https://www.eastidahonews.com

Last modified on Tuesday, 23 October 2018 10:27
Gerald Davis


   Gerald J. Davis is a trial attorney and Vietnam Veteran. He received his law degree from the University of South Carolina in 1997.Mr. Davis retired as a “State Trooper” from the State of South Carolina in 1994. During his tenure with the Highway Patrol, he investigated accidents and made arrests for various criminal and traffic violations. This valuable experience makes him uniquely qualified as a trial attorney to represent his clients with knowledge and skills gained from all sides of a wide spectrum of diverse issues.



Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

Criminal Blunders

More Blunders


Information found on this Website is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.

You should consult an attorney regarding your individual situation.

Go to top