(803) 531-3888 | 149 Centre St, Orangeburg, SC 29115

Saturday, 23 February 2019 16:31

Overdose in walmart & someone is hiding eggs?

Orangeburg County

Sheriff’s Office

Orangeburg County EMS responded to Walmart on North Road around 9 p.m. Thursday after two men appeared to have passed out inside of the business.

 

According to a sheriff’s office incident report, the two men – an 18-year-old and a 37-year-old – overdosed on drugs.

The report says that while EMS treated the 18-year-old, 20.4 grams of a green leafy substance, three blue pills and one pink pill fell from his pocket.

Deputies say the green substance resembles marijuana. The pink pill was identified as morphine, but the blue pills have not yet been identified, the report said.

EMS transported both men to the Regional Medical Center for treatment and further evaluation.

The incident is still under investigation.

Published in Criminal Blunders

Criminal Blunders

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

Information found on this Website is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.

You should consult an attorney regarding your individual situation.

Go to top